Friday, March 30, 2012

Marco in November

Had planned to be on Marco the end of Sept/first of Oct for our 20th anniversary. My boss just killed those plans. Now we%26#39;re looking at the first week in November. We%26#39;ve never been there in Nov and are wondering about the weather. According to National Weather Service, average temps are highs of upper 70%26#39;s drops to mid 60%26#39;s at night. Is that about right? With the breeze from the water, is it still warm enough to hit the beach and stay there all day? Any info would be appreciated.



Marco in November


Frankly, I think your boss did you a favor. Waiting another month at that time of year will allow the tropics to settle down and improve the weather forecast for your stay. However, I think the NWS is off in its temperature ranges. You can easily expect highs in the 80s with high humidity during the day. The temps should drop down into the mid 70s in the evenings, and the humidity should drop to something more tolerable than ';flopsweat';. Island breezes should help at night, too.





It will be hot enough for the beach and the pool. If you stay all day, you%26#39;ll get an amazing tan or a terrific sunburn, so bring lots of sunscreen and a hat.





Happy 20th Anniversary, Turnerbudd! My husband and I will celebrate 15 at the end of October.



Marco in November


Hi turnerbudd -



I agree with lzrandall - November is one of my favorite months. As far as the beach in November - when I used to vacation here, I came in November and December and could not wait to hit the water - always ended up with a sunburn as the breeze is nice and you don%26#39;t realize how strong the sun is down here even at that time of year -- use LOTS of sunscreen. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment