Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Merlot Moment

Did the princess find Cinderella enchanting? Don%26#39;t forget pictures.



Merlot Moment


?



Merlot Moment


I%26#39;d like to see the pictures too:)




Bump,,, I hate that word, but bump, bump




I don%26#39;t like that word either Rono sometimes I say ';bringin it to the top'; Like that better?




Thank you for asking Rono,.





She loved it.. I got a photo of her turning the corner and seeing Cinderella in the Castle. So adorable.



Cinderella saw her and knelt down, arms outstretched to give her a huge hug. My daughter was beside herself. She wouldn%26#39;t look at the camera for photos as she couldn%26#39;t take her eyes off of Cinderella.





Highly reccomend the Lunch at the Castle for all Princesses. I would also recommend having the little ones dressed up too. Cinderella was telling my daughter ';look, we look the same';





:-)




That%26#39;s adorable Merlot, precious memories indeed.




aaaaaah!,,, BTW Cinderella has the same effect on me. :)




;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment