Saturday, March 24, 2012

Correction - DON'T leave child unattended...

Hi all



I can%26#39;t find the earlier post where we discussed places to stay and I mentioned that at the Waterside Inn you could stay at a ground floor condo and use the pool while your children were napping with a baby monitor. While I will shamefully admit, that I have sat outside my condo or cottage enjoying the sun while my babies slept inside, I will never do that again. The little girl missing in Portugal is disturbing me to my core, I am having trouble sleeping I am so upset about her. I would like to retract that statement, and say Please stay with your kids at all times, and don%26#39;t get lax on vacation. I am a pretty paranoid and diligent parent, but we all make mistakes and no child or parent deserves what has happened to those people.



So, Waterside Inn condos are a great family place, great for kids, with largish balconies to sit on while children are sleeping. OK, I feel better now I have corrected myself. Apologies I couldn%26#39;t locate the original post.





Correction - DON'T leave child unattended...


Well done, Sunnyvac! You are now karma-neutral!



Correction - DON'T leave child unattended...


Good on you Sunny. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment