Wednesday, March 28, 2012

La Nouba

I just booked my LaNouba reservations yesterday. Has anyone out there seen the show? If so --where were your seats and how did you like the show?



La Nouba


Hi saw it 2 years ago - fabulous.. we pre booked our seat before we went and altho I cant remember where . they were great... Enjoy Im sure you will...



La Nouba


I%26#39;ve booked for our trip this year. It will be our first time of seeing the la nouba. I posted a smiliar question before I booked asking if it was worth the money and received lots of posisitive feedback about the show. i was told not to book right in front of the stage as you%26#39;ll end up with a bad neck!! I%26#39;ve gone for row H in the front section, hopefully it%26#39;ll be ok.




We were first row back on the tiered seating and absolutely loved the show. I%26#39;m trying to see if I can afford to take my OH for his birthday this year.




The best seats in the house is in section 204. 4-5 rows from the back. You can see every thing from there. you dont miss par of the show that%26#39;s goes on behind you if you sit in the front section. And you only have to move your eyes up. down and around instead of your head and get severe neck ache.



But you can only get these seats from the Disney web site, the theatre booking office and Disney resort customer relations point around the different resorts




we were in November.... it was incredible, really worth the money..we got the tickets 1/2 hour before the show at 9.00 pm at the theatre box office at the entrance... the cheapest ones ... and was great... you can see the stage perfectly... we had a very good time, even our 14 years old boy was surprised




The tickets I got are in Section 102 Row H seats 14 and 15. Im really hoping that we are not going to be too close to enjoy everything. What do you think?




I personally would not book any seats in the 10* sections They are the most expensive and too close to the stage to see all the show.. Neither would have any seats in sections 201 or 207



as i consider these a waste of money I dont think that I would be tempted into 202 or 206 unless the seats were right at the center stage end. I would take 203 %26amp; 205 if I could not get seats in 204.



But this is my personal opinion , and others would disagree as the poster asked for opinions . Here%26#39;s mine it chew over..




Typest girl; Don%26#39;t know if you know . And I dont know where you have bought your tickets from. But Disney does not allow ticket agencies to sell seats in the best sections of the theatre. The best seat in the house are only sold by Disney themselves.



Ticket agencies and those that give discount rates can book you seats for this show but the only seats you will get from them are right on the side of the theater. And if you can only get tickets in sections 201 %26amp; 207 save your money.




XR759----I ordered my tickets directly from the Disney website.




I purchased our tickets from LaNouba web site.....don%26#39;t know if that is Disney owned or not. It was last minute decision and I took all the family so price was a consideration. We were on the far right of the theatre and two rows from the back. They were great seats, and we all loved the show. I am not as sure that this program is as good as those in Las Vegas, but it is very good.





My only problem is with the ';Will Call'; window. It took us nearly an hour to get our tickets. In the future I would drop over and pick them up during the day so I did not get stuck in that long line.





If you have never seen a production of LaCirque, I would certainly consider doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment