Saturday, March 24, 2012

City Walk Movie & Meal Deal - Which Restaurant?

Universal do a deal for $21.95 which includes a meal %26amp; drinks plus a movie ticket. We are thinking of doing this one evening when we visit in November but just wondered





(a) is it a good deal - it seems good value to me but i am used to paying UK prices i.e. almost that just for the cinema!





(b) which of the restaurants you would recommend:





Bob Marleys



Latin Quarter



Hard Rock



jimmy Buffetts



NASCAR



NBA City



Pastamore



Pat O%26#39;Briens



Bubba Gumps





All have limited menus available for the offer but there are a number of things we like the look of on most.





I know I am planning well ahead here but I have to do something to get me through the next six months %26#39;til we%26#39;re back in Orlando!!





Thanks



Vikki



City Walk Movie %26amp; Meal Deal - Which Restaurant?


def bubba gumps , went to the one in cali%26#39;s city walk it was awesome , nice outdoor seating( dont know if the one in orlando does) i had a awesome steak and my fiance had mahi mahi (if the thats how u spell it) she loved it .



City Walk Movie %26amp; Meal Deal - Which Restaurant?


Pastamore and Hard Rock are my fave in city walks although the food is good in the others iv been to aswell




We did it plenty of times and think it%26#39;s a good deal I would defenitly do it and try the new spot Bubba gumps and when I arrive in Augustg I%26#39;ll be doing it again it%26#39;s a great deal




We were there in May and we ate at Jimmy Buffetts and Bubba gumps- both were very good also went to the movie and paid something close to 17.00 for two tickets so the deal you are looking at would save you some money.There was lot%26#39;s of food at both places so you won%26#39;t leave hungry.




Oh that%26#39;s interesting - I couldn%26#39;t find out on the Universal website how much the movie tickets were on their own. Think we are definately going to do this one night.




I know it%26#39;s posted when your walking towards City Walk ther is a guy in a both there I can%26#39;t remember seeing anything online about it

No comments:

Post a Comment