Friday, March 30, 2012

Southernmost Plastic People

For anyone who wants to see the awful Southernmost Statues I have attached a picture in my profile. Enjoy...LOL



Southernmost Plastic People


They are now the ex-plastic people in exile. Art behind bars.





鈥logspot.com/2007/05/art-behind-bars.html



Southernmost Plastic People


Beautiful! They seem to be taking it well, still smiling up a storm. Though people are usually smiling belowdecks on the Yankee Freedom as well, right up to the point when they dash topside for the Big Spit.





I especially like the shot with the padlock in the foreground.




Wow- that was fast I just got home yesterday...I think I took the picture last Thursday



I wish I knew before I left I would have went back and took a picture without them!




WOW! Great photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment