Wednesday, March 28, 2012

V I P tickets for Arabian Nights

Is it worth paying the extra and do you really get to go in the first 3 rows???



any ones experience would be appreciated



thanks



V I P tickets for Arabian Nights


Hi, we didn%26#39;t think it was worth it at all. You need to get there earlier and are taken through to the waiting area for a free drink - and a long boring wait. You then go through to the arena and meet some of the performers and horses. The performers were surly and miserable and didn%26#39;t want to answer any questions, and you can%26#39;t really get near the horses as there are so many people.





You are then taken to your seats (yes they are in the first three rows) and wait and wait for everyone else to be seated.





I have to say that we were quite bored and definitely wouldn%26#39;t pay the extra again.



V I P tickets for Arabian Nights


blondepuff



thanks for that.



I wont be booking the VIP tickets now .



But did you think the show was good?



It is supposed to be the no 1 dinner show and my daughter loves horses.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment