Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Club Destin once again

Ok...on the last post I made about club Destin....I didnt get real good reviews.





I have never been there. My aunt has timeshares in that wyndam condo and so we are gonnna stay for free...however; we waited kinda late so all we get is effeciency studio.





i did call the main office and request brochures and such and they said they dont mail them to just visit the webiste....well, that basically tells me nothing.





Id love to hear something good......lol





anyone got any good advice for our stay there.....we have 2 of the effeciecy studies reserved...we are takin another adult and 2 kids... any advice on places to visit and things to do would be great.



Club Destin once again


want to hear something good? lol!



Sorry, it%26#39;s one of the least desirable joints in Destin. I guess the only good thing I have to say about it is that there%26#39;s a pizza hut across the street and a stoplight on 98 so you won%26#39;t get run over going to the beach!



Club Destin once again


Quote -





';Ok...on the last post I made about club Destin....I didnt get real good reviews.';





And you won%26#39;t get good ones again.




As to the part of your question about things to do, Destin has a fantastic outlet mall - Silver Sands. For a less crowded beach experience try Henderson Beach. Destin Commons has fountains that children enjoy running through. If you want easy access to a cocktail while the children play on the beach, try the beach beside the Crab Trap. The Gulfarium is always a good diversion. In addition, there are plenty of places to rent jet skis, parasails, %26amp; pontoon boats. In addition, you can always try deep sea fishing.



ENJOY!




OK..thanks.....I think......





I was hoping to hear good things....all the pics on the site look really good.





Does anyone here have any pics that they have taken of the place that they can post or send to me via email?





We have never been...I have no idea what we are gettin into. Id like for it to be a nice vacation....lol




Of course the pics look good. They are trying to sell you on their property.





Here%26#39;s the best advice i can give. Buy chairs and umbrellas and drive to Henderson State Park just down the road. Set up there and have a great time. Or, just walk the beach.





Ya know, the best time you%26#39;ll have is what you make of it, so don%26#39;t worry %26#39;bout where you are staying!





Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment