Friday, March 30, 2012

on the road internet

I%26#39;m on the way home from Orlando, cruising along at 80mph with a friend driving, and I%26#39;m online. This is very cool. Aircard from Cingular...it%26#39;s slow but works the entire length of the turnpike and throughout the keys!



on the road internet


Yea, We have a Verizon Air card works awesome in KW.





PJ



on the road internet


I have never heard of such a thing!! Does it cut out like cell phones do?




If you are moving the connection will cut out. If you are stationary the card will work as good as a phone.





PJ




how cool-





drive safe- it is a bit smokey here today!





kim




it looks like fog on the TP--and the radio says 100,000 acres are on fire, with fire depts from the entire state trying to put them out.




Yikes! Be careful driving.




I%26#39;m not driving, I%26#39;m having a mudslide. This is a business trip, after all.




LOL KWT good for you.





Travel lite headed, PJ




I guess that is the next logical step after texting while driving. I know you are not driving, but why is it that some people must find something to do other than drive while behind the wheel?




when they ask me what do you want for Mother%26#39;s day. A mudslide and an aircard please! lol


  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment