Wednesday, March 28, 2012

'; where to stay with young children';

Hello, I am looking for a place to stay in June. I have young children that love to be in the pool. I would love to find somewhere with a lazy river or play area.. Any Ideas?? Thank you

'; where to stay with young children';

Do you want to stay in a hotel or a condo/resort? What do you want to spend per night?

'; where to stay with young children';

I don%26#39;t know what your budget is but Splash Resort is supoosed to be real nice, it is new. They have a lazy river, we are hoping to stay there next summer. Maybe someone else can help with another resort in PC Beach with a lazy river but that is the only one I know of, have fun!


hi splash is the only resort w/ a lazy river as of now they are buliding so many condos so no telling whats to come well ive known by going on vrbo we got a 2bd windsong unit for $1700 (thats a deal w/ tax around $2000 normally) we%26#39;re also splitting that in half w/ my mother another good water play area is holiday inn sunspree but they are not condos and for the price of HIS you can get a condo w/ full kitchen and w/d in condo and lots of room


Hi Abbysdrivin,

We, too, are staying at Splash and I checked every other locale in PCB before deciding on this location because of the water play facilities they have there. Mrs. Nelson is right, Holiday Inn Sunspree is the next closest thing in terms of play area, but it%26#39;s a hotel. The spring breakers use it heavily as well, so that deterred me from booking there. Do you know your specific dates in June? Several of us (me included) would be happy to try and help you find something! My family (husband, me, 14yo, 12yo, 5yo) is renting a one bedroom with built in bunks and fold out sleeper for $1502.80. This price includes taxes, cleaning, and beach chairs for the week, and I cannot tell you how nice the owner has been to stay in contact with me and answer my hundreds of questions. Hope this helps some; have a great evening!!


Thank you for all the input, I have been looking at splash. We diffinetly want a condo.

  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment