Friday, March 30, 2012

Radio Station

In preparing for our upcoming trip to Key West I found a radio station that plays great music on my computer. I%26#39;m always the last one to find out anything but if anyone out there doesn%26#39;t know about it, enjoy and if everyone does know, I apologize for being so late.





www.radiomargaritaville.com





Listen on your computer or I think it is 31 on Syrius



Radio Station


cool thanks.



Radio Station


FWIW when there is no live music at the beach at the Pier House, the bar tunes into Radio Margueritaville on Syrius.





Pjk




There%26#39;s also the official radio station of the Florida Keys... U.S. One radio at http://www.us1radio.com/



This one will keep you up to date on all the happenings with news on the hour and a local%26#39;s favorite: BizBash, an on-air flea market daily between 9 and 11am.




Here is a new one.





http://www.live365.com/stations/keywestnet





I met the man who is doing this the other day, and he is moving it to full-time off Live365 now.





But for the time being, a new *key west* radio station!

No comments:

Post a Comment