Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fun things to do for my wife and I with 6 month old

Can anyone tell us what fun things there are to do in Kissimmee?





We are interested in outdoor activities(pools, lakes, rivers), live music, young children activities and good restaurants.





Thanks for your help in advance!!



Fun things to do for my wife and I with 6 month old




http://www.floridakiss.com/



Fun things to do for my wife and I with 6 month old


When will you be in the area? Melbourne has an art festival coming up last week end of April. About 1 hour from Kissimmee. Also there is a nice zoo in Melbourne that has a train ride %26amp; you can feed the giraffe%26#39;s.




Celebration is a nice town to walk around. Great restaurants and shops. They have a cute little icecream store too.




I agree with the person above who suggests Celebration - we adored Celebration and visited it three times last week on our holiday. It is lovely for a walk around the lake and seeing beautiful scenery and houses. We ate in several of the restaurants (they all seem to be excellent - we particularly liked the Italian - great food, attentive service). The ice cream/chocolate shop is also wonderful, as is the book shop.





We wish we could be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment