Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beach Chair Rentals?

Hi. My husband and I are only spending one night in Ft. Lauderdale before heading down to Key Biscayne. We%26#39;re looking for a hotel that%26#39;s on the beach that we can hang out at for one night and one day while we wait for our other friends to fly in. We were looking at Pelican, Hilton, or Marriott Harbor Beach. They are all pretty expensive but I was wondering if you have to rent beach chairs at any of those places? I don%26#39;t want to have to spend $300+ and then have to rent towels and beach chairs. Any advice? Or if you have any suggestions at any other beach too? Thanks!

Beach Chair Rentals?

I know that the Pelican and the Marriott Harbor beach don%26#39;t charge for beach towels and chairs . I can%26#39;t imagine that the Hilton would either.

All three are very nice hotels.

Have a wonderful trip.

Beach Chair Rentals?

If you resent added on charges, you may want to know that while all these hotels charge for parking , a recent poster was upset at the charge at the Hiltion , $27/day. I don%26#39;t keep up with all the parking costs at hotels, but I had though the others were in the mid teens at most ( maybe my info is old).

At any rate, keep that in mind. In addition, the Hilton is across the street from the beach ,while the other two are directly ';on the sand.'; Don%26#39;t know if that matters to you.

Hilton is a very new property , so there are only a few reviews. The latest ones seem better than the early ones- perhaps they were going through a%26#39;Shakeoown '; period right after opening. I don%26#39;t know their policies on beach chairs, but it may be addressed in the reviews somewhere:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34227-d619451-鈥?/a>


Thanks for the advice! We won%26#39;t have a car, so we don%26#39;t need to worry about parking.

  • columnheader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment