Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking for a quick simple vacation..........

Hello to all, I%26#39;m in desperate need of a mini vacation. I have decided on Busch Gardens because I%26#39;v never been before, and I absolutely Love, Love, Love animals as well as thrill rides. So what better park than Busch Gardens? I just need to find out one thing before I go. My son is on spring break from April 9-13 so I was looking to get to Tampa Easter Sunday and making my first day at the park that monday April 9, and going back the 10th, and 11th before heading back home. Do any of you think the park will be extremely crowded then esp. on a Monday????????????? I usually do Disney but i%26#39;m so over standing in 2 hour lines. Any advice would be greatly appreciated



Looking for a quick simple vacation..........


I%26#39;m sure it will be somewhat crowded being Easter. Plan ahead the things you really want to do %26amp; see while there and get there when they open. It is a great park. I am not a Disney fan so I would go to Busch any day over Disney. Dress in clothes that dry easily as there are several rides to get wet on, when it gets hot during the day the lines will be long here but seem to move pretty quickly. They have a great bbq place to eat at and I think they have a walrus show that is pretty good.



Looking for a quick simple vacation..........


It will be busy as Easter week is the last week for Spring Break. IM not sure you will need all three days to visit Busch. Why not take one of those days to go to Lowry Park Zoo, and EXCELLENT zoo in Tampa with lots of animals. Just a suggestion.




Thanks Born, and Tampan



Great advice, But it sounds as if the crowds will still be pretty big even for a Monday, so i%26#39;ll skip it and go for Mother%26#39;s Day weekend. I%26#39;m just so over the wall to wall crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment