Wednesday, April 25, 2012

final thoughts on where to eat

I think we%26#39;ve narrowed it down now- we %26#39;ll be there 5 nights -1st night getting in around 5- may just order a pizza- but the other 4 nights -I am thinking we%26#39;ll do - Mad Hatter w/out kids- already have a reservation, Bubble Room, Green Flash, and Harborside at SSR- I am thinking Bubble Room and Green Flash don%26#39;t take reservations- can we send one group ahead to get on the list or does the whole group have to be there- I may call and see if they do call ahead- Thanks



final thoughts on where to eat


Everything except the pizza sounds like a plan to me. As of yesterday the permit to serve food at Slices, the pizza place they built at the main pool area, had not yet been issued. Mama Rose%26#39;s across from the SSR entrance is closed. Nearest pizza place would then be on Sanibel about 30 minutes away. Maybe SSR has something for room service.

No comments:

Post a Comment