Monday, April 23, 2012

Watch what you drink on the plane!

The following happened last Thursday and I had to share:





An Irish businessman whose drunken antics forced a British Airways jet to make an emergency landing in Winnipeg will leave the city with a criminal record and owing more than $17,000 in fines.





David McAuliffe, 38, pleaded guilty in a Winnipeg courtroom Thursday to mischief and disobeying a flight crew.





McAuliffe became abusive to passengers and flight-crew members when he was refused alcohol service while flying from London to Phoenix for a business trip last Saturday.





He was eventually handcuffed to his seat and the pilot on the British Airways 747 diverted the plane to Winnipeg.



Watch what you drink on the plane!


I never drink before, or on the plane. I can wait till I get there.



Watch what you drink on the plane!


As my friend would '; hell slap up him ';he deserved it, I%26#39;m a nervous flier and this would have FREAKED me out !!


  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment