Wednesday, April 25, 2012

great cheap wedding sites

Im from KY and we are trying to plan a wedding in the key west area and I need some great cheap places or agency that offer packages on the beaches.

great cheap wedding sites

Please use the search box in the left hand corner to search for wedding information. You%26#39;ll find it ad nauseum. Also, try the yahoo group keywestdesinationweddings.

great cheap wedding sites

I went to www.discoverkeywest.com and then the weddings link. We got married at Fort Zach ($250) and it was perfect! I%26#39;m sorry I can%26#39;t remember their name, but this couple came and got us from the hotel, brought my bouquet and a matching cake. She called to ask what colors I liked the night before. At the beach, she took pictures and then did the ceremony on the beach. After, she took more pictures at sunset, gave us the roll of film and dropped us at our favorite restaurant. License cost $80 and you can get it the day before. Whole thing took an hour. It was fabulous, and I still suggest doing this to everyone we know. Pictures were really nice, too. I%26#39;ll see if I can get the couple%26#39;s name for you.


Okay, found the info...

www.mysticdreamcharters.com

Tom and Anne Foley have many packages to choose from. You can be married on the beach or on a boat. The ';You and I'; package starts at $150. The Foleys were very nice. Anne will help with details and suggestions depending on how many people (if any) are with you. We were solo, and it was great! They aslo bring a bottle of champagne and glasses so you can toast after Tom pronounces you ';husband and wife';. Anne poses you on rocks, the beach and knows where to get good sunset photos. Two thumbs up! She took the photo that%26#39;s posted on this forum.

Good Luck!


We, too, are looking to do an inexpensive, no frills, simple wedding in Key West in May. So far, I%26#39;ve only seen packages which are in the $250 price range. These packages usually come with such ';extras'; as: champagne, bouquet, photographs, and a couple of other things. Personally, we really only want/need someone to do the ';ceremony'; - preferably on a beach or nice garden. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate such an individual. (Understandable, I guess, as I%26#39;m sure that there is no money to be made by providing such a basic service.) Of course, it is possible to get married at the Clerk of Courts office (where you get the marriage license), but that wouldn%26#39;t be much fun...

BTW... I tried to sign up for the keywestdestinationweddings group on Yahoo, but I have yet to be ';approved'; by the owner of the group, so I cannot view any of the posts. I%26#39;ve been waiting for over a week now. Not sure of the problem.

Good luck with your wedding plans!


You have some very good suggestions so far. Please don%26#39;t plan to get married at the Clerk of Courts office. Key West has hundreds of beautiful locations, but that%26#39;s not one of them. I hope you have a beautiful wedding and a beautiful marriage as well!!

  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment