Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We Are Booked!!!!

We did it!!!!!!!! We are booked for a week at Majestic Beach.





Thanks to all for you help with all my questions!





Now we think we might want to fly. Prices are pretty high for August. How far is Pensacola from PCB?



Maybe I will check some prices out.



We Are Booked!!!!


If you don%26#39;t mind me asking, how much was Majestic for the week?





I drove from Pensacola to PCB this Feb and it took me a little over 2 hours. Only 85 miles but all backroads.



We Are Booked!!!!


Sue~Z~QT,



When in Aug are you going? I know you%26#39;ve said but I%26#39;ve forgotten.



I looked at air from MKE to PNS---$238 RT 8/4 -8/11 per person w/taxes. That can add up real quick if you%26#39;re buying for 3 or 4 people.




hi Sue-Z-QT



im glad that you finally found a place to stay i think youre really gonna enjoy that condo i guess im glad that i live in georgia so the ride there isnt so bad did you end up doing a 2 or 3 bed




Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful time!




We are going Aug 4-11. We are paying 1699.00 for the week and it%26#39;s a four bedroom unit.




we will be in pcb a week before you have a wonderful trip




Thanks!! You also have a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment