Saturday, April 21, 2012

I need a romantic resort thats like 4904 Little Palm Island

I%26#39;m planning a trip to flordia to pop the big question for my girlfriend. I came a crossed the website for Little Palm Island Resort. http://www.littlepalmisland.com

I absoultely loved it!!!!! UNTIL i saw the price. $1000 - $1800 a night is a little to pricey for me.

IS THERE ANY OTHER RESORT THAT IS SECLUDED LIKE THAT IN THE KEYS THAT DOESN%26#39;T COME WITH SUCH A HEFTY PRICE TAG.

I am looking for a place that offers the same kind of seclusion and romance for her and I but at a more realistic price.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

I need a romantic resort thats like 4904 Little Palm Island

You might try the Moorings Village in Islamorada. mooringsvillage.com

I need a romantic resort thats like 4904 Little Palm Island

I might add that they don%26#39;t have a restaurant, but there%26#39;s a good one across the street, and the Cheeca Lodge is next door...it has a good restaurant, too.


I checked out there site, it seems nice and the prices are more affordable.

Do you know if they have rooms that are right on the beach?


Almost all their cottages are right on the beach. Check out their website.


Look at Sunset Key in Key west. It is an island like Little Palm, expensive too, but cheaper than Little Palm. It is a beautiful property.


My husband and I are going to Sunset Key Island in May and it%26#39;s a private island much like Little Palm....the cheapest rate there is $495 a night for a 1 BR cottage. The prices go up from there. Visit their website and get more details on pricing. It looks like it%26#39;s a magical place and perfect for your romantic proposal!

  • how to deal with a crush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment