Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Swimming on the gulf shores?

I have only been to the Atlantic side of Florida and love the beaches with all the waves. How is the Gulf side beaches? Are there waves? Do



people go swimming in the water? We are planning a trip to Clearwater in late June. What can we expect? Any info would be invaluable. Thanks so much!



Swimming on the gulf shores?


Lots of people swim on the gulf side, the beaches can be quite nice. However, we don%26#39;t get the wave action that the east coast has. Yes, there are a few baby waves in the water, but nothing close to the other side of the state. If you can live without them, the water here is fine, the beaches are nice, and I think you%26#39;ll have a good vacation.



Swimming on the gulf shores?


I agree. The waves are much smaller, but the beaches in Clearwater, or anywhere along the Pinellas coast are very nice. I don%26#39;t think you will be disappointed.




Thank you all for you insight. I think we will try our vacation here!




I prefer the water (and waves) on the Gulf side...


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment