Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sad news for true locals

Johnny Blackwell died a few hours back. He owned the Can%26#39;t MIss, a 75 foot head boat, had a strong will, was set in his ways and had forearms like freakin%26#39; Popeye for a little guy. A very able and determined captain. His family goes back here for 100 years. They were married into the Artmans, who were I believe the family who started the Key West Citizen. Godspeed, Johnny.



Sad news for true locals


Not a local but non the less that is sad news. I feel sad everytime I read of a loss of a true conch. It%26#39;s a little more of the real KW gone.



Sad news for true locals


That is such sad news. I am so sorry to hear it. Thanks for letting people know.




Sorry to hear about his death. Condolences to his family.




Didn%26#39;t know him by name but I probably know the face. RIP


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment