Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hi just a little question for my friends???

has anyone stayed in the comfort inn universal recently. if so can you give me some feedback thanks





hope all are well today x



hi just a little question for my friends???


hi we stayed there last september. The hotel is fine. We were a bit worried before because of the reviews but had no probs. beds are changed on a regular basis and were clean. fresh towels every day. free shuttle bus to disney (it drops you off in epcot so you have to use the disney shuttle or monorail to the other parks) , sea world and universal. free breakfast which can get a bit boring after 2 weeks but it is adequate. nice pool. the only down side is that the fitness room is dire and the walk way by the pool did tend to flood on a regular basis. and dont use the hotel taxi service think its star cabs, cause they will rip you off. they charged us $12 to come back from universal because it was too early for the free bus. when we used a local taxi firm a couple of days later it only cost us $5. it is not a posh hotel, quite basic and could do with a bit of an overhaul to the outside. but if you just want somewhere to sleep it is fine. only 5 mins walk from I-drive and plenty of places near-by to eat. we would use it again no problems. any other questions just ask.



hi just a little question for my friends???


I stayed there last Feb and have wrote an honest review (click on my user name and follow the links).





If, like my family, you just want a hotel to sleep in, grab some breakfast and not expect any luxury then it%26#39;s ok.





The only negative I could really give it (as it was cheap) was the security problems. I won%26#39;t go into details as it%26#39;s in my review. But since I wrote the review I did find out that although you don%26#39;t have a safe in your room there is a few available at reception. I strongly advise you to get one as it%26#39;s not safe to leave anything in your room.




thanks for replies, shes looking at this hotel or best western movieland and as i have never stayed at any of them couldn%26#39;t help her lol lol



very greatful for all input thankyou all x




Hi Sian1966,





Or for anyone that have stayed at Comfort inn?





I%26#39;m thinking about booking this hotel, were you in a non smoking room ? Was there a mouldy smell or cigarrette smell ? Any windows in the room that open?





Thanks.




Hi Sian1966,





Or for anyone that have stayed at Comfort inn?





I%26#39;m thinking about booking this hotel, were you in a non smoking room ? Was there a mouldy smell or cigarrette smell ? Any windows in the room that open?





Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment