Saturday, March 24, 2012

How to get to Nick hotel then Disney





I was hoping that some of you could help me figure out how to get from MCO to the Nick hotel. Nick has a shuttle at the price of $27.00 per person (no thanks) for round trip, but I don%26#39;t need round trip because after 2 nights at Nick we are going to Disney property and I will have magical express take me back to airport.



So how do I get from airport to nick and from Nick to Disney.



Thanks



Heather



How to get to Nick hotel then Disney


Try quicksilver transportation. They might be a little cheaper. Also you could see if the Lynx bus services this route. It may take awhile but it would be cheaper.



How to get to Nick hotel then Disney


Try Mears Transportation they pretty good and you can look on there website at Mears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment