Friday, March 30, 2012

Ticket Questions DW & Sea World

Does anyone know if when you order tickets online from either Disney or Sea World, if you can print the tickets off on your PC or do they have to mail them to you ...or use will call?





I wouldn%26#39;t want to get Disney tickets at the gate on the day of going which should be 5-31....But heard it might not be that big a deal to get them at the gate for Sea World on Sunday 6-3....





Thanks for any input....



Ticket Questions DW %26amp; Sea World


I know that SeaWorld has ETickets that you just print from your computer. I think with Disney, they mail them to you.



Ticket Questions DW %26amp; Sea World


If you are staying at an on-site Disney hotel, you can pick them up when you check in.





I have also picked them up at guest services. I have never had them mailed, but that doesn%26#39;t mean they don%26#39;t. I do not know if they mail or not.





Sea World has tickets that can be printed on-line.




I have done the ';will call'; of the Disney tickets I bought on line in the past. It%26#39;s really no big deal if you get to the park early in the day to pick up the tickets.





Disney will also mail your tickets to you if you purchase from their website, but they do charge you shipping.




I got my E tickets lastnight from sea world and printed them right from my computer. Worked good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment