Friday, March 30, 2012

Disney room requests by fax

Have any of you ever tried this, and if so has it worked? I certainly wouldn%26#39;t want to irritate the room assigner!!! What are your thoughts?



Disney room requests by fax


I have found faxes and e mails of this nature get ignored. I call,get the managers name and write a letter to him/her and ask for the room I would like and all my requests and have gotten much greater satisfaction this way.Write about 10 days in advance of your reservation as that is when they start blocking rooms.



Disney room requests by fax


I had booked a Magic Kingdom View room at the Grand Floridian Resort. I later called to book some dining reservations and asked to be put through to someone to ask about my room assignment, It was the main booking number, She was very nice, but didnt really know the lay out of the resort,



She looked at a map of the resort and aid that she thought I would be better in the Conch Building and put in a request for that.





About a week before I sent a fax directly to the reservations manager at the Resort. I said that we had been told we were in Conch Building as they thought that was the best, but to please just assign us the best Castle View room as it was for my Daughters third birthday, I also said that I would prefer a Dormer room as I had heard they had private Balconies.





Apon check in we were assigned a castle view Dormer room in Conch Building,




So it sounds like it%26#39;s worth a try. I already listed my requests when I made the reservations, but just like to be on the safe side. Between my family unit, and my parents we have two rooms booked. Therefore it is very important that we get adjoining rooms. It%26#39;s hard not to sound to demanding, but at the same time you pay good money for the rooms, so you kind of expect to get what you%26#39;ve requested. Thanks for the feedback, and let me know if you have more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment