Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cypress Pointe - Whats your opinion ?

Hi I am looking at staying at the Cypress Pointe and am wondering whether the local ammenities, restaurants are in walking distance like the brochure says and is it a nice place to stay?





Many Thanks



Cypress Pointe - Whats your opinion ?


I can%26#39;t really give an opinion other than we have a reservation to stay at Cypress Pointe Grand Villas in April- I believe Cypress Pointe is just across the street same company owns both but CPGV is a newer location. Anyhow I wanted to pass on that I received a great deal for this hotel on Hotelkingdom.com. We had originally reserved Westgate Lakes but after reading all of the reviews I just couldn%26#39;t trust staying there. I have found raving reviews thought regarding the above mentioned CP and CPGV. Maybe this will help save you a few dollars, Good Luck



Cypress Pointe - Whats your opinion ?


It%26#39;s a great location. The condos are spacious and well apporinted. We stayed here a few year ago and thought it was really nice. The condo have gone through some recent refurbishing since we were there too, and I%26#39;m seeing great recent reviews about the resort on TUG, a time share users group I belong to. Just because of the size of the resort, it%26#39;s a bit of a walk to resturants, etc. though. Ammenities are nice also -- a Volcano swimming pool, tennis, etc. We%26#39;re staying at a three bedroom here again in June this year.




had family stay at Cypress pointe last october, good places to eat within walking distance, but too far to walk to the crossroads especially after a long day on your feet.



They loved it and when we go back next year thats where we will be staying.



Only downside if you want a bit of privacy if you have got kids with you then there is not a door between living room and master bedroom with on suite




Hi Welshcakes, we stayed here a few years ago and loved it, you are within walking distance of a few shops and restaurants, the amenities at the resort are great for young one%26#39;s to older teens.



We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit, the master does have a door for privacy, but, your master bath is sort of open plan, which we didn%26#39;t have a problem with %26amp; the 2nd b/r %26amp; bath/r were at the opposite of the unit, also with a door, I believe the one b/room units are more open plan with little privacy, hope this helps : )




Hello All - Thanks for your info I was a bit concerned about the no door thing but its okay as we would be staying in a 2 bed accom.



Thanks



Welshcakes ;-)




I have stayed here twice with my family and liked it. % places or more to eat in walking distance. My fave is Joe%26#39;s crab shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment