Wednesday, March 28, 2012

cheapest sea world tickets

Which is the best company to get cheap sea world tickets and Busch gardens



one adult one child



preferably with fast pass if that is a possibility.Thanks



cheapest sea world tickets


I guess the best is Seaworld itself!





Go to the webpage http://4adventure.com/SWF/default.aspx





and look for special offers :-)





Sorry but there is no Fastpass system in Seaworld or Buschgardens...



cheapest sea world tickets


The ';be a kid again'; offer is the best one I%26#39;ve see for SeaWorld tickets recently.




Isn麓t this offer only for florida residents or am I wrong?





But it i s a good offer!




I麓m sorry...



M y fault... It is for out of state visitors too!!!





GREAT deal!!!!!




You can also get a Seaworld discount at the gate if you have Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card (free card). They offer a 20% discount at the gate up to 4 admissions per card. It is the only place I have found a discount that might include children. I haven%26#39;t contacted them yet to see if the discount is good for children too. More info at:





www.mousesavers.com/seaworldorlando.html




On the Sea World website at the moment they are also offering 14 days unlimited entry to Sea World %26amp; Busch Gardens for $85.00 + tax. 1 day admission to each is $64.95 + tax at standard prices (adult) so I think this is a great deal!





The price is the same for adults %26amp; children so not sure how this will work out for you? The price also includes free transportation to Busch Gardens which I think is normally $10 per person per trip.





We have bought the Orlando Flexticket in the past which I think is great value but the above tickets plus 2 days + 1 free at Universal works out even cheaper!




It%26#39;s not that many rides in Seaworld more animals than rides I did the gold pass last year which gave me access to the park everyday if I wanted to go and it includes free parking but I will not be renewing that this year it%26#39;s a big waste of money for children over 9 it%26#39;s only 2 rides and for smaller kids it%26#39;s only 4or 5 I not ever going back big waste of money




we have gold passports (annual passes) to BG, SeaWorld and Adventure Island (water park next to BG). My kids are 10,14 and 16. We go to SeaWorld at least once a year. They enjoy feeding the dolphins and touching the sting rays. Plus they love Kraken and Journey to Atlantis.





Check the SeaWorld site directly. They normally have the best deals.




If you are military or a military dependent you and three dependents get in for free . One day pass good throughout 2007.




Thank you everyone



I bought them on line from Sea world and got a really good deal.



$184 for one adult and one child unlimited accesses and free transportation to Busch Gardens.



a good deal i believe.



Printed my own tickets but made several copies as they are only paper ones and the swipe the bar code each time you enter.



could get ripped



i did ring and ask if i could laminate them and they said no.



Pity really, i thought it was a good idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment