Saturday, March 24, 2012

FOXY BIRD.....where are you?

what has happened to you? Did you enjoy your 7 day trip? What did you get up to? What happened with the tipping saga?

FOXY BIRD.....where are you?

I hope she hated it.... I feel bad for all the people who helped her and recieved no compensation. uuuggghhhh. I think I threw up in my mouth a little just thinking about her ignorance.

FOXY BIRD.....where are you?

I%26#39;d like to know what happend with the whole tipping saga as well. Couldn%26#39;t believe her blantant disrespect for what is a major part of american culture.....would have loved to see some of the reactions she got!!


I personally do not care where HE is.


I thought it was very funny and the reaction from some on this forum just made me laugh.

I would get ,more upset about other more important things then silly little tipping ideas and thoughts

Mick

:)


My problem with Foxy Bird was not her position on tipping. My problem was when I realized that she probably wasn%26#39;t going to the USA at all, and, as Vegas referred to, probably wasn%26#39;t a she, and was just making the tipping issue up. I think we all assumed she was just odd, when in fact it seems clear to me that he/she/they were trolling. If I am wrong, she didn%26#39;t help matters at the end; I gave her chances to prove that she was not a troll, and had good reason to think she was.


eddie...

trolling?


DEFINITION: Deliberately posting false information in order to elicit responses from people who really want to help.


Yes i%26#39;m not too sure she/he was genuine either.

So if you are actually an honest poster, Foxybird now here%26#39;s your chance to defend yourself %26amp; tell us all about your trip on your return!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • protect a folder by adding a password
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment