Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hair

I see we are entering the stage where women are panicking about GHD%26#39;s hair makeup and humidity.





My wife and No1 daughter the teenager swear by Aussie Freeze hairspray to keep the hair straight in the humidity.





And for those who are not aware that their older model GHD%26#39;s will not get to the optimum temprature because of the difference in voltage, Wal Mart $20 ceramics are I am assured as good. We have 2 sets in our home and our friends who join us in the summer have another set.



Hair


The sun is so strong in Orlando 2 summers ago my hair was falling out everyday even though i treid to use as much conditioner in it so it stayed moist it didn%26#39;t work my hair was so dry I couldn%26#39;t do anything about it and I was scared I was gonna be bald by the time I left Florida



Hair


It drove me crazy trying to use my GHD%26#39;s there - they took ages to heat up and like you say, weren%26#39;t all that hot - I knew they wouldn%26#39;t work so well but it was bad! Thanks for the tip - will know what to do next visit!!





Jill ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment