Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whats a pal mickey are they still available

What your opinion of a pal mickey and are they still around.



Going in AUG first time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh



Whats a pal mickey are they still available


hi





pal mickey is still around. Seems pretty cool, giving you parks/ride guides and automatically updates for whatever park or section your in.





I would like one, but can%26#39;t really justify the price ( around 拢40). On another post, someone said it was their fav park souvenior.



Whats a pal mickey are they still available


We thought of buying one once but they are expensive and do not work in the UK. It would be handy if they could be reprogrammed to pick up travel reports on the motorways back home. Then everyone would have one.





Well, except us - our nearest motorway is 100 miles away, but you see the point I%26#39;m making. Would be a shrewd business move by Disney.




How about making it sat nav friendly?!?!




That%26#39;s another shrewd business idea. I can imagine Mickey saying ';Meeska, Mooska, In 100 yards, turn left';!




We had a pal mickey for our trip in 2005. He was great fun for the kids. He told you little bits of info about the park and things to look out for as you went past them. He wasn%26#39;t always acurate with the timing of parades etc. I would recommend one if you are going to visit all the disney parks and have young children. I lent mine to a friend who visited later that year and then sold it on ebay.




I do have my uses!





How about ';Oh jeepers - you%26#39;ve gone the wrong way, Goofy!'; and ';Did you notice the turning on your left? That%26#39;s where you were meant to go!'; ';Tesco%26#39;s will be stocking their reduced section round about now. Maybe we should go and check them out';!





Can you tell that my sat nav only says ';perform a u-turn when possible'; lol





Are the Pal Mickey%26#39;s still about $65 plus tax? I%26#39;ll be honest, not sure whether or not to get one - my daughter would probably love it as it%26#39;s a toy, and I%26#39;d love to have my eyes opened about some of the bits I%26#39;ve missed.





Although if it does say stuff like ';the fireworks start in an hour - let%26#39;s go and get our seats'; surely everyone with PM would be going to the same place?

No comments:

Post a Comment