Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Outlets formerly known as Belz!

We%26#39;re going to Orlando for a little shopping trip next Thursday and my wife is wondering if the renovation work has now been completed for the outlets?





Her main concern is that GAP is not going to be open there as she feels this is the best GAP in the area! So my other question would be, is the GAP still open in the Belz outlet?





Thanks for your help!



Outlets formerly known as Belz!


When we were there in March Belz was just a pile of rubble, I would expect not much has changed by now! I recoment Premium Outlets (off I4 at Lake Buena Vista) Great choice of shops, and yes there is a GAP there :) Enjoy your trip!



Outlets formerly known as Belz!


yeah i found the gap at the premium outlets the almost the same if not better than the one at belz so i%26#39;d go there if i was you.




Thanks for that, yeah we%26#39;ve been to other Premium outlets and eventually found the Gap (right at the back!). Hopefully the one down at the LBV outlets is just as good as well!





It%26#39;s just I thought the new and improved Outlets were due to open this summer, but I guess we%26#39;re a little too early!





This is a prelude to next year when we go for 2 weeks with a couple of friend who%26#39;ve never been to Orlando, I think I%26#39;m boring them to death already about what a great time they%26#39;re going to have. This trip is only for 3 nights, just so that I can pay for her shopping trip as a wedding anniversary gift, 2 years on the 21st!




The GAP at the LBV outlets is good as well - I have got some really good deals there in the past.





As you%26#39;re going to be doing quite a lot of shopping by the sounds of it I suggest you go to www.lbvfs.com (for the LBV outlets) and www.premiumoutlets.com before you go as they have discount coupons for a lot of the shops available to print out and take with you. Always good to save a few $$ even if it is as a present!

No comments:

Post a Comment