Friday, March 30, 2012

Whos going to be down in June?

I will be in SOBE with 4 other hotties on June 21-28.. Anyone else going to be down there at that time?! We are 5 girls ready to party!!!! 44 days and counting



Whos going to be down in June?


we be there in June but not that weekend.



Whos going to be down in June?


Hey Chickychick831,





I recognize you from the Cancum forum. So why Miami and not Cancun.......lol





If you need any information on Miami, don%26#39;t hesitate to ask.




That funny you recognized me from there. Well, I resorted to Cancun back before I was of age (21).. SO that was the party spot when I was a minor. Now that I am 22, I can venture out to places in the U.S hahah.. Besides, I LOVE cancun, but the time of the year I take vacation it is LOADED with highschoolers.. Not my crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment