Friday, March 30, 2012

Wedding Ceremony

We are having our wedding on AMI, but what beach is best?





We are renting a house down towards the end of North Shore Dr. so I was thinking about Bean Point (I hope that is the name of it)...house is on ';Millionaires Row';.





But i saw a pic of the boardwalk off of Willow...and that looks adorable.





Let me know!





Thanks!





TK



Wedding Ceremony


Tee, Bean Point is awesome and very secluded but I dont know where you are talking about off Willow. I will be down there tomorrow and I will check it out for you and see if I can find it.



Wedding Ceremony


Great! We are renting 793 North Shore Drive...





Can you let me know the cross streets for the beach access for Bean Point?





North Shore Drive %26amp; ??





Thanks so much!





TK


  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment