Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stroller hire

Hi. I%26#39;m travelling to Orlando at the end of the month with my 9 month old Daughter. As it%26#39;s just the 2 of us going I%26#39;ve opted to hire a stroller from a local Orlando company called '; Kids in safety seats'; I was wondering if anyone has used this company before and if so, were they reliable.



Many thanks



Stroller hire


sorry, never heard of them. We just rented from WDW.



Stroller hire


I took mine with me its easier, and you have it with you up until you board the aircraft, if you are on your own you will get plenty of assistance. When collecting the luggage collect your stroller first, then you have hands free to collect the luggage.





you will have a fab time, i have always gone on my own with the children.





chris




yes just bring your own and save your money it just easier that way.




Definitely bring your own, but also bring your own sunshade, we forgot our sunshade and couldn%26#39;t find one to purchase for love nor money and believe me we tried everywhere.




Hi,



When I went to Orlando when my daughter was younger, we just went to Walmart and bought a stroller, it was around $20. I am sure your hire will be much more expensive. We also just left it when we came back home.





Jill ; )




Thank you all for your advice. Will probably bring my own or buy a cheap n cheerful one when I%26#39;m out there. Have been to Orlando twice before but with partner and our 2 much ( 19 %26amp; 17) older Children. Was just trying to find ways to make the whole thing easier and less stressful on myself as I%26#39;m also hawking along the flounciest bridesmaids dress that%26#39;s ever been made!





Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment