Saturday, March 24, 2012

betsy ann riverboat??

Have any of you ever been on this for the dinner cruise?? How was it? How about the airboat adventure, has anyone ever been on this?? If so is it worth it? Sorry about all the questions just trying to plan our vacation.

betsy ann riverboat??

Yes, I%26#39;m interested in this too.....I%26#39;ve never heard of a Riverboat cruise in Panama City.

betsy ann riverboat??

I think the Betsy Ann Riverboat is a wonderful new experience. I%26#39;m one of the solo entertainers and I%26#39;ve been out 4 times already. The captain and the crew are really fun people. They now have broadened their spectrum and have a comedy club on Friday nights with the best comediens from different states, also they are planning to have a hypnotist onboard different nights of the week. On the cruises I%26#39;ve been on we have seen dolphins frolicking in the bay and some really fabulous sunsets. Did i mention food? The food is real good and it%26#39;s all you can eat, so all in all it%26#39;s a great time. My website is www.thegreatpretender.net where I%26#39;ve also posted some pics of the cruises...see for yourself...it%26#39;s GREAT for all ages! You will have memories that linger on long after your suntan fades!! Hope that answers your question.

The airboat adventue, I haven%26#39;t been on it yet, but when I do, I%26#39;ll post back here and let you know...all I know is that it is really booked up and tons of great comments from the past customers.

Thanks,

Peter Shelly


I%26#39;ve been on the airboat adventure once and had a great time.

The owners are very nice people.

We live here in PCB and have seen ';The Great Pretender'; play many times. He puts on a great show that will keep you entertained.

I can assure you, that you wont go wrong with this trip and will have a wonderful time.

Criss Morrison

  • listview bug
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment