Saturday, March 24, 2012

MP3 Players

If as you all say there is a problem with the low voltage and things like ghd%26#39;s is there a danger of giving an i pod purchased in USA too much voltage when back home. Daughter had it on her %26#39;to buy%26#39; list.

MP3 Players

The ipod charges from your computer. Also, check to make sure it is cheaper, Apple are quick to react to the exchange rate. Go to Circuit City web site and get the checkout (plus tax) price.

I got my wife a 2gb ipod and the youngest a shuffle cheaper at Dixons Edinburgh Airport last month. The shuffle in the Apple store in Orlando wanted another $20 for the charger that came with it here.

As for the GHD%26#39;s go to Wal-Mart and buy their ceramic straighteners, I am assured by my wife and soon to be a teenager daughter that the $19 set is as good as their GHD%26#39;s.

MP3 Players

Thanks for that Gordon31. Love to get a bargain like next person but would hate to feel i got ripped off.


If you have the new MK4 GHD%26#39;S they will work fine in the US as they are dual voltage.


I%26#39;d say my GHD is MK0.... All I know is life stops when it is not working. Kinda like if you lost your 2 front teeth and the dentist was on holidays. Couldn%26#39;t leave the house. I%26#39;m quite happy to apply serum and tie back. The %26#39;humidity hair%26#39; look is%26#39;nt a good one on me. But the teenage daughter is another thing.


Hi the MP3 I got last year from the states charges fine from my lap-top and didn%26#39;t come with a seperate charger ? Just got it from the Apple store (chicago)


The I POD we got 2005 in Orlando came with charger and adapter and was dead within 6 months. A speedy replacement from Apple was dead just past guaantee. It was only a thought when I saw peoples replies about GHDs. Also we had terrible trouble charging our mobile phones.


at the risk of turning this into another grooming thread,

just what did we all do before the days of hair serum and straighteners? Sheesh, guess the bad hair day ratio was way higher ;-)


At further risk of carrying conversation on my photos and home movies of trips gone by are kept for close family members. The Irish complexion was not made for the humidity.


Lardy,

The ipdod shuffle has its own docking station to charge from your laptop ansd it was an additional $20 in NY on Thursday.

  • origins
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment