Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sagamore or Loews??

I have visited Miami in the past and have stayed at the National on Collins and the Beacon on Ocean. I prefer to stay directly on the beach and loved the National. The Sagamore and Loews offer better rates and are in the right location. I am hoping for some help from others that have stayed at these hotels.

I am traveling with my husband for our 10 year anniversary - we are in our early 40%26#39;s. We will be there during the WMC from March 19th - 24th.

All comments and suggestions are deeply appreciated! Thanks so much!!

Sagamore or Loews??

Do you like to be at nice hotels when there is a big convention?

Then join the party at Loews. If you like upscale and low key

in a very good hotel, than go to the Sagamore with its large

rooms that are suites full kitchens. Which ever one gives you

an oceanview could be the most important factor.

  • makeup
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment