Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am driving myself crazy!

We are coming to Siesta Key -- first timers -- to recover from 3 nights in Orlando. We wanted three nights on the beach before heading home to Mississippi. I have spent many cross-eyed hours on the computer looking for accommodations on Siesta Key and have finally booked at Tropical Breeze in the ONLY room they had available -- and it is the ONLY one that has not been renovated. It is listed as a 1 BR large Suite (sofa is a sleeper). There are 2 adults 2 teens and a 10 year old. I am scared that my family will hate me. I have read all the reviews -- . I got an email from Sea Castle today that they have one unit on the backside of Sea Castle from the 14th to the 17th that has a living area, a full %26amp; twin bed and a kitchen efficiency.



Please give encouragement or suggestions



I am driving myself crazy!


Go to www.siesta4rent.com. Largest rental company on the key and very nice people. There are sooooo many places to stay and lots of them have very similar names so offhand I%26#39;m not familiar with Tropical Breeze but just tell them what you need and they will tell you what they have...Express weather you want walking distance to village (shopping and dining) or direct beach front or beach access...they will be very helpful...I have been down there in prime time March and we just needed a couple extra days (very hard to go back to Ohio from SK) and they have al;aways had something available...Good Luck



I am driving myself crazy!


When is your trip? You didn%26#39;t give dates.



~SRQgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment