Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hampton Inn- Ybor?

Fsufan,





I have had way too much time on my hands this morning and have come across Hamton Inn in Ybor area.



How far is that from the port area? Is seems to be in quite a compact area..this area of Tampa.



Ybor area looks pretty fun..a little more central a little more to do nearby in walking distance than right in downtown and the rate is quite good.



Any feedback is great :) Thanks!



Hampton Inn- Ybor?


It is probably a 5-10 minute drive to Cruiseship Terminals. There are lots of restaurants and bars nearby.





It is very crowded on the weekends at night with people going to bars.





I don%26#39;t remember if you said your age or if you were wanting to go out at night. Personally, I am in my 30s and don%26#39;t go out to bars in Ybor anymore. I usually go to SOHO/Howard Ave. area (which is a short cab ride from there). There are a lot of good restaurants there, though. And if I were a tourist, I%26#39;d probably want to go out there at least one night :) I do like the Rare Olive in Ybor, but haven%26#39;t been there in a while.



Hampton Inn- Ybor?


I would not try to walk, too far and not entirely safe at night. However, there is the strretcar that runs from Ybor into Dwontown. I suppose it depends on where downtown you are going. From the last streetcar stop downtown there is a bus stop, so you could get around that way once you are ni the city itself.





Ybor is fun, more at night than the day. There are a bunch of restaurants, shops, a movie theatre, and clubs. Also, you can ride the streetcar into CHannelside which also has clubs, shops %26amp; restaurants.





Email or message me for more info.





Lwc da,



Mike


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment