Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pets larget than a mouse! Places to stay

OK I%26#39;ve contacted places that say they will allow pets ,then I tell them iI have a golden retreiver and they change their minds. Also what in the heck are sand fleas? We are looking at staying at Vilano beach. any ideas???/?



Pets larget than a mouse! Places to stay


Sand fleas are just that - fleas that live in the sand and will bite your ankles, etc. while in the sand. Wear skin so soft and they won%26#39;t bite you. You will have to treat your dog to some type of Advantage or other pet flea control from your vet prior to traveling here or the fleas will attack him and bite him to drive him crazy. I know it is not something you need in the north, (I lived there and didn%26#39;t even know you had to treat dogs here with it when I moved here) but all pets here need this protection.





I have no affiliation with the following company, but I do know I have sent others here with a mess of pets and she had a cottage rental for them on the beach. You will have to tell her you want Vilano Beach. She takes all pets (the people I sent had five dogs and even had birds!). They are beautiful cottages; but sorry they aren%26#39;t cheap. You are coming in ';prime beach weather time'; as Capn said. You would find a better deal in the historic district in June, but here you go:





Win Kelly



1-888-963-8272



http://www.beach-cottages.com





Also one of the top five rated hotels on this site is on Vilano Beach and gets wonderful reviews, but I don%26#39;t know if they are pet friendly. You would have to call or write to inquire. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment