Monday, April 23, 2012

Condo with Kiddie pool- good for 1 and 3 year old

Hi, I%26#39;m in the search for condos. Looking for a 2 bed/2 bath in Destin, Fort Walton or near there. I%26#39;d love to find a beachfront place (so we didn%26#39;t have to carry our gear a long way) and a definate must is a kiddie pool as I imagine that will be where a lot of our time is spent. A zero entry pool with a fountain would be neat also.

I%26#39;ve checked vrbo and it%26#39;s hard to navigate trying to find out if they have kiddie pools. Anyone with experience in that? So far I%26#39;ve found the following condos have kiddie pools:

Silver Shells-lagoon pool with baby pool next to it

DestinWest Beach and Bay Resort(lazy river, kiddie lagoon pool)

Tides at Tops%26#39;l (kiddie pool, right on beach)

Majestic Sun (indoor/outdoor pool, right on beach)

Breakers 2 k pools

Edgewater

Ariel dunes-zero entry and mushroom fountain, looks like longish walk to beach

Sterling shores

Surfside

Condo with Kiddie pool- good for 1 and 3 year old

Larkie,

I%26#39;m not aware of a kiddie pool in the FWB area... not to say that there isn%26#39;t one. The Azure resort does have a spray that kids can run thru, in their pool area. I think Destin West on the bay side has a lazy river %26amp; perhaps some water fun that might work, but I%26#39;m not so familiar with exactly what they have. There are some posts on the Destin site for this resort, tho it is in FWB.

  • moisturiser cream
  • for skin irritations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment