Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking for suites or villas

I stayed in Sheraton Vistana Villages last year and I loved it. I always stayed at hotels so this was my first time on villas/suites. I%26#39;m traveling next May with my husband and small kids. I%26#39;m wondering if there is another place as wonderful as this, specially for the pools and playground. We liked the villas because of the kitchen, washer/dryer; they were very comfortable.



Please, advise



Thanks



Looking for suites or villas


Check out Windsor Hills.



Looking for suites or villas


There are many well located condo style places to stay, many like Vistana are timeshare type places. Marriott has about 6 locations, Hilton Grand Vacations, Bahama Bay even Homewood Suites or Residence Inn.





In addition, you have the very cost effective condos at places like Terra Verde, Windsor Hills, Emerald Island and Solana Resorts. I%26#39;d say these are all nicer than Vistana but the units are privately owned so decor will vary. You can rent thru owners or agencies. www.allstarvacationhomes.com and www.villadirect.com have lots of condos in their inventory and you can select a specific unit to meet your needs. The townhomes often have plunge pools for each unit, a nice addition to the main pool complex.




Thank you all for your responses. You have been really helpful. One more question, which is better, Windsor Hills or Terra Verde?

No comments:

Post a Comment