Monday, April 23, 2012

cheap one way car rentals in florida?

I need to get from Miami to Fort Lauderdale for one day in April, and then from Fort Lauderdale back to Miami a week later, renting a car each time from the airport and then dropping it in the destination city. This seems more complicated than I would have expected. In my researches, I came across what looked like reasonable rates from USA Car Rental, who appear to have offices in both cities. Has anyone used these people, or else has a better source for me? Many thanks for any help you can give.



cheap one way car rentals in florida?


You might investigate Royal Rent a Car , a locally owned company which has counters in both the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale Airports- they have a good reputation locally- and you should be able to get a compact car for about $150 for a week. Not sure though if they have any additional pick up or drop off points other than the Airport.





I%26#39;ve never used USA Car rental, but I think in some other city where I was ( perhaps Vegas, I don%26#39;t recall) they had a bad reputation. Not sure about that though- just remember something in passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment