Monday, April 23, 2012

Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Restaurants

How are the restaurants in the Westgate Lakes Resort %26amp; spa?

Westgate Lakes Resort %26amp; Spa Restaurants

I know of only one restaurant in Westgate Lakes; the Westgate Smokehouse Grill. I heard that it had won an award a few years ago for Best BBQ in Orlando (from Orlando Magazine, maybe). I have had their BBQ wings before, and they were really good; I think they put wine in them. I think its typically overpriced as onsite restaurants are at resorts. The only other eateries I knew of there were a Pizza Hut Express (a number of timeshare properties have these onsite) and maybe a deli of some sort.

Westgate Lakes Resort %26amp; Spa Restaurants

How ya doin today Eddie? Looks like another fine day in the neighborhood down there.

  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment