Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sawgrass Mills

This question is a bit like ';how long is a piece of string'; really .....but for a moderate shopaholic any heads up on roughly how long it may take to go around the centre please. Are the prices really that discounted?



Sawgrass Mills


I am not a shopaholic, but I can spend an entire Saturday at Sawgrass and still not get to all the shops- especially now that they have added a new Colonnade section that is all high end like Coach etc.





I am sure there are great bargains, but as I am not a real ';shopper ';I really don%26#39;t study them intensely. If you know brands and what they usually retail for I%26#39;m sure it would be benficial.





It might be helpful to go to the Sawgrass site and print out the map and have some idea which section(s) have most of what you%26#39;re interested in. I always seem to head to Nordstom%26#39;s ';Rack'; in the Oasis section- they have great shoes and quality women%26#39;s wear, but everyone has their favorites.



Sawgrass Mills






www.sawgrassmillsmall.com/




Lara,





Hey :)





Unlike Lulutoo I am a shopaholic (yes I am a guy, lol)..........it really depends on how much shopping you want to do in terms of how long it takes.





You can easily take up most of a day in that place. Prices - depends what you use as a comparison but its alot cheaper than Oz yeh (and England).





Stores I like - Marshalls, Field of Dreams, Sports Authority, Guess, Sean John (apparently, not seen yet), Polo, etc.




I%26#39;m certainly not a shopper but Sawgrass Mills takes me a full day. I think the opening times are shorter on Sundays so best to avoid Sunday because you%26#39;ll never get to see or buy it all. I don%26#39;t know how the prices in the US compare to those is Australia but for designer clothes which is what we go for mainly we save 40-50% on prices in the UK. Also all sizes and shapes are catered for. My husband is tall by UK standards but has absolutely no trouble finding any item of clothing or footwear to fit. In the UK fashionable shoe shops laugh when he says have you got this in a size 12 (which is 13 US). In the US it%26#39;s no problem and he has loads of choice. Enjoy your shopping.




I am a shopoholic and I LOVE Sawgrass!! I can literally spend all day there. Theres just so much to see. The prices are pretty good too. For myself as an example, I love BeBe clothes and I can get some styles at up to 60% off at times at the BeBe outlet in Sawgrass. If it wasn%26#39;t for my summer trip to Napa Valley with my boyfriend this coming summer I would be shopping there tonight.




Are there any Canadian shoppers out there? How are the prices at Sawgrass Mills compared to canadian prices?




Youve come to the right place. I am a Canadian, born and raised in Montreal. Let me tell you it is CHEAP at Sawgrass compared to ANY Canadian store. Sometimes I go shopping here and I say to myself ';Where could I get a 7$ skirt in Montreal?'; the answer is NOWHERE!





You will love Sawgrass!




Yahoo! Another Canadian here (Barrie, north of Toronto) and we are heading down in 4 weeks. I was planning on buying a bunch of new clothes to go south, but not any more! I%26#39;ll bring that extra suitcase...for that odd little thing I might pick up. Sound great! Any other clothing /shoe store suggestions? I printed the map and names of stores. I%26#39;m in my 50%26#39;s . Thanks!!




How about the DSW Shoe Warehouse where my friends and I shop regularly? There is only one in Broward County - on University Drive south of I-595 in the Tower Shops complex. There is also one in Boca and another one in Aventura ( North Miami ) that may be closer depending on where you live.





www.dswshoe.com




We will be staying at the Weston Vacation Village and (sadly) the Bonaventure. I think by looking at the map it will be easy to get to the mall by taking Trace to 136 Avenue. It looks like I won%26#39;t hit any highways and just go under the 595. I was looking for stores in the mall as once I get there it will be park and SHOP away!


  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment