Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Any advise on Sheraton Vistana Resort?

We leave for our Spring break stay at the Sheraton Vistana Resort this coming Saturday. I requested long ago one of the newer sections for 2 reason. 1) I have seen quite a few bad postings about some of the sections...specifically the fountains and 2) my in-laws are coming with us and it would be nice to be in a building with an elevator. I don%26#39;t mind older, but falling apart rooms and dirt I cannot tolerate. Pictures speak a thousand words and I cannot believe some of the pictures. Can anyone give advise on things that might make our stay enjoyable that we may not find out about until later in the week when it is time to come home? We are seasoned Disney folks so I am specifically looking for other area info or this resort specific info. Thanks.



Any advise on Sheraton Vistana Resort?


Stayed there once before, requested one of their newer sections. Gave us the older part. We booked directly with sheraton too. I will never stay there again. Just very old and dirty. A roach here and there. We asked if we can be moved and was told in a rude tone that none was available even though it seemed as though there were many units left unoccupied.





The Vistana Village on south International drive is a much nicer and newer resort. Is in a much better area, in my opinion. Not much farther away either. If it is not too late, consider switching to the Vistana Village. Have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment