Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busch Gardens in the evening

Hi all! I will be travelling to Tampa March 11-14. I will be in meetings all day but will be free in the evenings. I wanted to know if Busch Gardens is worthwhile in the evening and if they offer a special price for after 5? Disney does but I haven%26#39;t been able to find any info about Busch.



Busch Gardens in the evening


disney does???



Info??





This might be new at Disney?



Busch Gardens in the evening


You can get info at buschgardens.com for park hours of operation and events.




It looks like Busch Gardens is open until 7:30pm on March 11 and until 7:00pm the rest of your visit.





buschgardens.com/BGT/pi_hours_and_event_mont鈥?/a>





I didn%26#39;t notice any discount tickets after 5pm.




floridianer..I know it sounds crazy, because I%26#39;ve never seen it advertised but I saw it two years ago while using the hopper option to see fantasmic. they offered discounted ';evening';rates at the gate. I can%26#39;t find anything about it on the website either...but then again I never saw anything about discounted ';convention tickets%26#39; either but took advantage of it on one of my trips. There are little known secrets out there...and if anyone knows any more I would love to hear them.




Remember a large part of Busch Gardens is the animals and once it is dark you can%26#39;t see the animals and they are sleeping.




Thanks Disneyman...





2 Years ago I asked for a discount at EPCOT for the evening (after 5).



They said that this is not possible. Because they would have s o bad crowds then comming in the evening...





Maybe i have to ask again next time. Can be that this was a special... :-))




I thought about checking it out but after looking at the prices, parking $9 and $62 a person just to get in, all I can say is WOW. Then they have guided tours for $35-$350 a person AFTER you pay the $62 to get in. Isn%26#39;t Budwiser-the company who owns it making enough money selling beer? Oh am I just cheap? I also seen that there another zoo near by called Lowry park zoological garden wich has better prices but have not look for the web site yet, still have a month to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment