Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ocean Walk Resort... almost time

Ok, we are about 10 days away from out trip to Daytona and I am soooo excited. I have been making my lists and checking them twice, but have some questions for anyone who may have been there very recently. Besides wondering how things are at the resort (some of the reviews are scaring me a bit) I was wondering if for instance the 2 bedroom condos come equipped with blenders, toasters, and coffee makers.

I would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there recently, it may (hopefully) set my mind at ease since some of the reviews have been pretty rough.

Thanks

Ocean Walk Resort... almost time

have not been there since last august and the place was alright then although not as nice and well maintained as it was when we started staying there 3 years ago. the condos are equipped with all of the the appliances you listed. i am sure you will have a great stay. we will be there the 1st week of april. i cannot wait HAVE FUN!!

Ocean Walk Resort... almost time

We stayed at the Ocean Walk the last week in January. We had

a one bed room-city view. The kitchen was fully furnished. I am

sure there will be everything you could want. Our condo was

very clean and our unit was very large. I asked for extra towels

and the were brought right away. Having a washer and dryer

in the unit is great. We enjoyed our stay at the Ocean Walk and

hope to return again soon.


I just left on Feb 21st -- I also have the list of items that you will find.

All of the items that you asked about and a can opener should be on the counter for your use. -- If you are renting thru the front desk or getting a timeshare condo.

If you are renting from a private owner -- you will probably find more items than thru the front desk.

Renata


Thank you to everyone who responded to my questions. You know how it is,,, you want to make sure you arrive ';in the know'; and have everything that you will need to make your vacation an enjoyable one. We are Fairfield/Wyndham time share owners, and have always had everything waiting for us at the resorts that we have visited, (with the exception of our trip to St.Thomas) and it just so nice not to have to lug the blender, the toaster, etc with you in the car. My husband and I are traveling from St.Louis with 4 girls ages 12and 13 and it will be nice not to have to drag them to the local wal-mart t pick up these types of things......

Thanks again....


You are going to have so much fun!! Make sure you come back here and tell us all about your trip. I love going to Daytona and do not think I will ever get tired of it. My hubby and I just got back last Sunday from San Francisco - and truly enjoyed our four day stay - but I am so looking forward to our Daytona vacation come August. Have fun!!!


Thanks Stubbytoes, I will definately let everyone know how our trip was.. It is a beautiful day here in St.Louis today, and we just keep thinking how much nicer it will even be in Daytona a week from today. It looks like we will have 70%26#39;s for daytime temps there which will be awesome.... I am sure the ocean water will be on the cool side, but just to get my feet in some sand and smell the ocean and hear the waves will be pleasing enough for me.

This is our first time to Daytona, as we usually head to the Gulf side since my parents lived in Ft.Myers for years. I am excited about seeing another part of Florida.....


Have a great time. I look forward to hearing about your trip.

  • kill sheep to make ugg boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment