Thursday, April 19, 2012

Embassy Suites vs Residence Inn

Can anyone help with this decisio? We would like to spend a couple nights in Destin in a couple pf weeks at either the Embassy Suites or Residence Inn. They are both priced the same and both offer free breakfast and free beer %26amp; wine in the evening. Which would you choose? Has anyone stayed at either?





Embassy Suites vs Residence Inn


I would not stay at either. I f you only have a couple nights, stay right on the beach at the Holiday Inn in Destin ot Fort Walton. I know that the one in fort Walton has a poolside bar. Get a drink and have it on the beach!!! Sounds good right now.



Embassy Suites vs Residence Inn


I%26#39;ve stayed at the Embassy Suites and it was fine. Nothing grand but it wasn%26#39;t a dump either. I probably wouldn%26#39;t stay there again but only because it didn%26#39;t have a gulf view or balcony. I was in Destin 3 weeks ago (stayed in condo) and the Residence Inn looked beautiful and it%26#39;s brand new ~ it won%26#39;t have a gulf view either.



Residence Inn is part of Sandestin (as is the new Courtyard which is located very close to Res Inn) which will entitle you to the benefits/transportation @ Sandestin. I%26#39;m going to Destin again next week and staying at the Sandestin Hilton ~ I%26#39;ve stayed there before and been pleased ~ large, clean rooms with balcony and gulf view. LOTS of amenities and also part of Sandestin.








If I had to choose between those two, I would choose the Residence Inn. It is in Sandestin and there is a lot to do, plus you can catch the transport bus to the beach.





The Embassy Suites has no beach access and is right down the street from the Sewage treatment plant.




Destindreamer,my friend from F.F.,sounds like you are getting the itch to come to Destin!




Gulfman, I already have it booked for August. Pretty bad to have to dream about that one week allll year long. I wish we could afford to go more.

No comments:

Post a Comment