Tuesday, April 17, 2012

traveling with 8 teens to Tarpon Springs - safe dance clubs?

I am chaperoning 8 teens aged 17 %26amp; 18 over Spring Break and we are staying in Tarpon Srpings. They want to go out at night by themselves. Are there any clubs with music or dancing that would be appropriate for them? They aren%26#39;t drinkers (I know what you are thinking, but they aren%26#39;t) and they aren%26#39;t really street smart. I don%26#39;t want them just ';out';. Is there anywhere they can go to dance or listen to live music? Thank you for your help!



traveling with 8 teens to Tarpon Springs - safe dance clubs?


Would recommend you post this in the Clearwater forum as well as Tarpon Springs is just up the coast from there (I believe).



traveling with 8 teens to Tarpon Springs - safe dance clubs?


What%26#39;s the point of having a chaperone if your going to let them take off by themselfs.




I am looking for information not judgment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment